This chapter introduced you to concepts and configurations regarding FME Server scalability and performance.
What You Should Have Learned from this Module
- Job Queues are used to send specific jobs to specific engines.
- Job Queues can be used to assign specific repositories to specific engines.
- Queue Priority can be set on the Job Queue.
- You can have as many FME Engines as you want so long as the host's CPU and memory resources can handle them.
- Knowledge on adding engines to an new machine.
- The ability to configure Job Queues.
- The ability to route a job through a specific engine.
- The ability to Version workspaces from FME Server