This chapter introduced you to FME Server security.
What You Should Have Learned from this Module
- FME Server can be licensed using either Online or Offline methods.
- FME Server can be configured for HTTPS, supporting both CA-issued and self-signed certificates.
- The flexibility and limitations of adding engines to existing and new machines.
- You can change your database provider at any time. PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle databases are supported with FME Server.
- FME Server can encrypt all the data in the FME Server Database
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) allows you to specify websites hosted on other domains that can access resources from FME Server.
- CORS is enabled to Allow All Hosts by default.
- The ability to change the FME Server Database provider.
- The ability to encrypt the communication between the client and server machines with HTTPS.
- The ability to create custom encryption keys for the FME Server database.