This chapter introduced you to FME Server connectivity - Ports, DNS, and CORS settings.
What You Should Have Learned from this Module
- Firewall settings should not block FME Server ports.
- FME Server utilizes multiple ports with their own important functions.
- The correct hostname allows for proper control and management of FME Engines.
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) allows you to specify websites hosted on other domains that can access resources from FME Server.
- CORS is enabled to Allow All Hosts by default.
- How to disable and re-enable CORS.