What’s new in Ozone 8?
CREATE A STARTING POINT FOR YOUR MUSIC WITH MASTER ASSISTANT
- Master Assistant: Intelligent processing that provides a starting place for your master using the Equalizer, Maximizer, Dynamics, and Dynamic EQ.
COMPARE & CONTRAST YOUR MUSIC WITH EASE
- Track Referencing: A workflow enhancement that allows for visually and audibly comparing your music to commercial tracks without having to leave the Ozone interface.
FULL-RANGE SPECTRAL SHAPING TECHNOLOGY FOR MASTERING
- Spectral Shaper: Tame harshness and fatiguing frequencies in the high end of your masters or shape the timbre of any frequency range in your music with iZotope’s spectral shaping technology.
CONTROL AND VISUALIZE THE TONAL BALANCE OF YOUR MUSIC
- Tonal Balance Control: Access Ozone and Neutron’s Equalizers remotely. View the dynamic range of your low-end. Import custom tracks to create your own targets.
IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS IN OZONE 8
- New IRC LL (Low Latency) mode.
- Improved IRC IV Modern and Transient Modes.
- New Learn functionality for the Threshold control.
- Stereo Independence now detects “Transient” and “Sustain” portions of the signal for greater control of the stereo image.
- Exciter: Assign any saturation type to any band of the multiband Exciter.
- Vintage Compressor: Improved ballistics and sound quality.
- Vintage Tape: Brand new 7.5 IPS setting is a non-linear saturation mode for the Vintage Tape module with emphasis in low-mids - perfect for adding thickness and warmth to your music.