FME Desktop Advanced Training Manual
This is the manual for the advanced-level training course for Safe Software’s FME Desktop application.
The training builds upon basic training to cover functionality that is important to all FME users wishing to take their skills to the next level.
The full course is made up of five main sections. These sections are:
- User Parameters
- Custom Transformers
- Advanced Reading/Writing
- Advanced Attribute Handling
The current status of this manual is: COMPLETE: this manual can be used for training
It is valid for FME2016.0, FME2016.1, and FME2016.1.1
The status of each chapter is:
- Chapter 0: Complete content. No exercises
- Chapter 1: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 2: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 3: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 4: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 5: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 6: Complete content. No exercises
NB: Even for completed content, Safe Software Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors in this document or their consequences, and reserves the right to make improvements and changes to this document without notice. See the full licensing agreement for further details.