Click on the links below to jump to each section of this Policy:
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- STORAGE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND ACTIONS ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
1.1. Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a iRidium account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, email). This information initialize you.
- Communications between you and iRidium, including but not limited by Services-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Services, technical and security notices).
1.2. Purpose of collection of information:
- iRidium collects information about You for the following purposes:
i. enabling Users the ability to use the Service and other functions, and Services software and hardware;
ii. service Your account and process your orders;
iii. improvement the quality of the Service;
iv. collection of statistical data about Users;
1.3. Location Data:
- iRidium may collect and process your location data to provide location related Services and advertisements.
- iRidium may use, depending on the service (1) IP-based location based on the IP address presented by the end-user, (2) fine geo-location data based on coordinates obtained from a mobile device’s GPS radio, or (3) coarse, network-based geo-location data based on proximity of network towers or the location of Wi-Fi networks. Your fine, GPS-based geo-location is not accessed without your consent.
1.4. Analytics information:
- We use your information to perform our analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving products and services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users.
1.5. Cookies and similar technologies:
- The data collected iRidium with cookies can not be used to run programs or to infect Users computers by virus.
1.6. Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Services, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Services.
1.7. Device identifiers:
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers". Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by iRidium.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Services and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your account after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
3. STORAGE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
3.2. The information about Users is stored exclusively in electronic format and processed using automated systems, with the exception of cases where the Non-automated processing of information needed in connection with the requirements of applicable law.
3.3. We may store and processed your information collected through the Services in Russian Federation or any other country in which iRidium maintain facilities.
3.4. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
3.6. We may use third parties to collect, store process and protection personal data on iRidium’s behalf and in according to our instructions. iRidium is not liable for the acts and omissions of these third parties, except as provided by mandatory law.
3.7. We use generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in iRidium’s possession.
3.8. Following termination or deactivation of your account, iRidium, its affiliates, or partners may retain information (including your profile information) and User content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
3.9. Even with the User’s consent iRidium does not carry out the publication of Your information on Internet public resources, because such publication does not meet the objectives of the collection and processing of Your information. If You disclose Your information or information of the third parties for public access, including disclosure such information via Service, under no circumstances iRidium shall not be liable for disclosure such information by above way.
3.10. iRidium uses all reasonable and adequate efforts to protect Your information. The User understands and agrees that the Internet can not be guaranteed absolute protection of information against threats that exist in it. The User hereby gives iRidium his unconditional and irrevocable consent to determine an adequate level of protection of His information, methods and its location (territory).
4. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND ACTIONS ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
4.1. You may be able to update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
4.2. You can unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications Note that you may not opt out of Services-related e-mails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
4.3. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and iRidium, at all times.
4.4. If yours information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, delete inaccuracies by updating your account information or by contacting us at support.iridiummobile.net. We will respond to Your access request within 30 days.
4.5. We will retain yours information for as long as yours account is active or as needed to provide services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use the information to provide services, contact us at the email address listed above. We will retain and use the information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
4.6. The Content provided within the iRidium Services is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject iRidium to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that iRidium provides.
5. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
5.1. iRidium does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If we learns that iRidium has inadvertently gathered personal data from children under 16 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal data from iRidium ’s records.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
8. Contact us
Subject: Privacy Issues