- Added overcurrent protection for large output module on aux
output and injector output pins.
- Adding support for Grand National plugin ECU.
- Added extra RT output channel for ECU speed output.
- Added digital logic inputs (able to trigger a digital input
from a channel being < or > a constant).
- 2 predefined aftermarket triggers with Hall effect sensors
were set as reluctor, set now to digital.
- Added support for E85 separate target lambda tables.
- Added support for vehicle speed as boost speed axis instead of
- Changed minimum boost function clipping to current baro
pressure so it doesn't happen in open loop duty cycle mode.
- Changed Haltech CAN ethanol percentage output scaling.
- Added native support for Buick 18/3/1 trigger (V6).
- Added support for Haltech TC8.
- Changed RX8 CAN to always send full packet.
- Locked duty cycle override of DBW to 1 kHz frequency.
- Changed boost control behaviour to calculate target boost all
the time, not only when in boost conditions.
- Changed boost control target calculation so that the minimum
target is the barometric pressure.
- Removed 4ec from RX8 CAN output.
- Moved Safeties to different bits to support SW changes.
- Added 20B ignition mode.
- Removed ignition cut on multiplexed ignition outputs.
- Remove requirement for Motec PLM to be in RUN mode, so that it
also works for the LTC.
- Added support for internal lambda module.
- Made RX8 CAN US ABS an option.
- Added support for fixed digital inputs on RX8 V2.
- Added support for internal wideband module.
- Changed RX8 CAN output for US models.
- Removed injection limit on duration for final stage.
- Added ability to use channel thresholds for digital inputs.
- Removed wait for flash readiness after writing block - to
avoid lockup (and misfire).
- Fixed target boost mode.
- Added S660 trigger support.
- Added USB engine reset (if engine is stopped).
- Fixed aux 5 dropout if engine stopped on M1200.
- Added support for Haltech TCA box.
- Improvements to transient ignition timing.
- Update for new RX8 VB ID.
- Added support for ECU Master EGT CAN.
- Added support for Daihatsu 3+1 on cam.
- Added trigger error detection on Evo trigger.
- Added support for MAP on single cylinder engines
for 720 degree reset.
- Added support for single tooth per 360 degrees
(single tooth on the crank).
- Changed trigger on both edges generic mode.
- Changed Subaru EZ36 (broken in 0.243).
- Added variable launch control addition
- Added Mazda FSDE trigger
- Fixed bug with arbitrary scaling of
temperature inputs (introduced in 0.254)
- Added 5V monitoring of mini analogue board
- Changed base angle of Holden V8 trigger.
- Cruise voltages for Subaru.
- Arb temp calibrations, plus re-enabled
boost locking for learning table
- Fuel volume calculation update - test using
RPM output on AEM as fuel used (in 1/100 L). Added in more
injector models (85 - 92).
- Fixed key-on time dependent variables
(sometimes stepper timer would latch up).
- Changed interrupt handling on m1200
ignition outputs to improve ignition timing accuracy at very low
RPM on low tooth count engines.
- Changed timing interrupt priority on M1200
ignition outputs (to improve timing accuracy on M1200).
- Changed extra tooth threshold on Honda
- Added CAN TRC LED for RX8 based on DSC
input (still experimental).
- Added arbitrary pressire sensor
- Subaru 4 x VVT update
- Added Purge Valve function.
- Added QR25 trigger.
- Fixed separate banks 1st half / 2nd half
dual lambda reading averaging within a bank.
- Holden V8 VP / VT trigger code.
- DBW TRC code.
- Changed CAN snoop so on RX8 mode it uses
- Fixed Innovate serial input lean reading
introduced in 0.233.
- Changed closed loop idle to only go to
closed loop idle if VSS=0 when VSS is enabled.
- M2000 optimised ignition output for FC
- M1200 timing change.
- User log variable channels for internal log
- Added input for Innovate to read full lean
when it's just showing O2.
- Changed Nissan trigger 6 cyl dizzy edge
- Added tps delta trans fuel mode.
- First cut at traction code.
- Added 5 cylinder output mode on M1200.
- Improved ignition outputs on low tooth
count trigger engines.
- Added idle to close at crank option.
- Added EGT2 on Racepak output.
- Optimised internal logging (faster
- Moved temperature sensors into models
- Added option for constant pullup value of
1k on temperature inputs (setting).
- Added more injector options.
- Another attempt for Subaru switching WFs.
- Added VQ25, VH45 and Jazz triggers.
- Added VQ30 trigger.
- Added 4+1 Suzuki trigger, Audi 5 cyl dizzy.
- Changed ignition timing idle mode so it
does it on IDLE_DERIV in absolute RPM mode, and CLOSED_IDLE in
RPM error mode.
- Partial coding of new triggers. Changed
closed loop fuel correction time.
- Added Gaugeart comms.
- Subaru changing phases code.
- Internal logging changes.
- Added additional call to Angtrack_Stopped
to better handle the case when engine is already running when
ECU is powered up with certain triggers (esp. Subaru 36-2-2-2).
- 2nd cut of Subaru 6/7 trigger mode.
- Added -3, -6, -9 dB headphone settings.
- Added Idle closed loop status output.
- Added Subaru 6/7 trigger mode.
- Updated version of internal logging code.
- Added RX8 odometer.
- Added Suzuki G13B / GTi.
- Enabled logging in the code (disabled by
- Added ability to invert ignition outputs
for MSD, Honda... that's about
- ***Note that on an M1200 because of the
hardware current limiting you'll still need to either bypass the
internal resistor or use the normal output mode (falling edge)
and an external ignitor.
- Subaru EJ25 trigger version 5.
- Subaru EZ36 trigger version 2.
- Subaru EZ36 trigger version 2.
- Changed Honda K to 30 degrees retarded.
- Honda S2000 AP1, AP2, K20A / K24A trigger
- Ford V8 trigger V4.
- Ford V8 trigger V3.
- Happy New Year!
- Ford V8 trigger V2
- Ford V8 trigger V1
- 5th iteration of EJ25 code
- 4th iteration of Subaru edge sensitivity
code (22.5 degree window, ignore edges during the missing tooth
gap). Also coded 30 degree window for Subaru EZ36, seems to have
stable timing on bench with inverting triggers.
- Support for 3 cylinder, single pulse per
- 3rd iteration of Subaru edge sensitivity
code (22.5 degree window).
- 2nd iteration of Subaru edge sensitivity
- Changed subaru edge sensitivity for Subaru
magic polarity changing sensors.
- Fixed DBW problem introduced with dyno code
- Added first version GaugeArt output code.
- Changed Lotus type 1 CAN output for
odometer reading correctly.
- Added Lotus type 2 CAN odometer function
- Added filtering on injector test
- Implemented Lotus type 2 CAN output coding
- Implemented fixed time air shifter output
- Implemented Lotus type 1 CAN output coding
- Implemented DSC input on RX8
- "Muted" injection outputs until outputs
- Implemented OBD data reading.
- Added ability for single pulse per TDC
- Added bootloader updating code to force
update to M1200 bootloader if it's an M1200 application code.
- Implemented injector / ignition of M1200,
Increased closed loop MOP target tolerance to 3.5 and slowed
down movement when it gets close.
- Thermofan disable for first second after
starting to allow filtered temperatures to stabilise. Increased
closed loop MOP target tolerance to 3%.
- RX8 CAN code.
- "Muted" injection outputs until outputs
- Added K6A trigger non-VVT
- Throttle blip code, gradual ign retard
- Strain gauge code
- Added Holley CAN output - not full speed
- MX5 NA ignition output glitch at specific
RPM on M1200 solved.
- Added 4G69 trigger
- Changed EZ36 trigger base back to 30 BTDC
- Added / fixed Mitsubishi 6+1
- Added Suzuki Alto / RS Swift triggers
- Added Suzuki Swift Gen 5 trigger
- Changed M1200 startup sequence
- Daihatsu Mira trigger and increase Max 0-5V
input to 5.3V
- Subaru EZ36; automatically detect either
edge on all 4.
- Output enable set high by bootloader
(modular) and pulled low after initialising comms., to help with
S15 etc ECUs.
- Subaru 2 x VVT update for all reluctors.
- Trigger change for 2 x VVT Toyota.
- Added 4 cyl Mitsu / Mazda trigger.
- Added support for O2 voltage switching in
- Added support for turbo speed inputs up to
6550 Hz (224 k RPM on 14 tooth BW).
- Sped up low level input updating for use
with built-in scope.
- Changed min time for 2 missing teeth to
2.125 instead of 2.5 to be more forgiving of double-2-missing
teeth on Subaru engines.
- Changed Subaru base angle to 35 degrees
instead of 30.
- Added variable headphone gain and knock
- Added CAN snooping function.
- Changed RX8 base angle.
- VE DC motor coding.
- Subaru EZ36 automatically detect either
- Some changes to Adaptronic native mode,
added VSS / gear / MGP.
- Changed injector 3 output pin on M1200.
- Inverted sign of VVT inputs on RT Mini
input board for quad VVT engines.
- Implemented proper scaling of frequecy /
period on RT Mini inputs.
- Added Adaptronic native CAN mode.
- Added option for fuel temp sensor type to
be -2 -> read from flex (rather than having to choose in
- Added VNET remap option.
- RColt trigger
- Native Racepak / VNET CAN output
- Haltech V1 CAN output
- Haltech V2 CAN output - untested
- Motec PLM implementation.
- Built-in diagnostics for output module.
- Start of CAN implementation.
- RColt triger implementation.
- Disabled "always allow async" option.
- Added allowance of single edge Nissan angle
- Changed module address reading for output
module to happen once at startup instead of every time through
main loop (noise immunity).
- Ignition output bias override update for
- Big changes for USB comms
- Disabled 16 MB flash device
- Added "write to block 0" to have same
function as write to block 513
- Sped up USB comms for faster recognition by
- Added FAT, root dir and FAT-16 filesystem
so Windows doesn't keep saying "format this!"
- Added indirect write (to block 1) to effect
a write to any block
- Corresponding changes in AdapComm.DLL
- Also has a new bootloader updater, so when
you load in this firmware, it also checks the bootloader and
updates it if required.
- Added more injector models
- Added Zeitronix input, AEM input, PLX
- Added debugging for async calculations
- Adding minimum injector duration of 0.2ms
for manual async
- Temperature input bias algorithm change
- Changed ADC timing also to increase
accuracy of current measurement of injector outputs on M1200
- Added Subaru 36-2-2-2 trigger modes
- Added Subaru EZ36 trigger mode
- M1200 low level output scope, M1200 memory
- M1200 compatibility version.
- Implemented open loop MOP control option
for FC / FD / FE MOPs, and closed loop FE MOP.
- Implemented short pulse function on ID
- Added M1200 compatibility.
- Changed I2C initialization so it only
happens with 12V power, to speed up USB initialisation.
- Added turbine speed calculation.
- Added alternate pinout for MX5 NB ECUs.
- Added voltage tolerance option for gear
- Reduced min time to fire for slowed down
outputs to improve ignition pulse accuracy at high RPM.
- Flipped NB MX5 trigger by 360 degrees
- Added dedicated RX7 and RX8 triggers (std
RX7 and FFE models)
- Changed angle detection / wasted spark / DF
ignition output logic
- Slowed down timers in output module by
factor of 4 to improve low RPM performance
- Implemented injector models
- Increased dead time on aux drive high PWM
- Changed DBW target TPS scaling / algorithm
- Verified NB MX5 trigger
- Fixed ms cranking mode
- Added V8 Audi trigger
- Fixed minimum pulsewidth for async pulses
(introduced in 0.105).
- added V8 Audi trigger (needs software
- fixed minimum pulsewidth for async pulse
- Knock windowing, knock retard / recovery
- Made I2C reset conditions more strict
- Thermofan delay implementation
- Added minimum effective PW and minimum fuel
- Added MGP as tuning option
- Increased aircon switch filter to 500ms
- Implemented knock time domain and angle
domain live views
- Fixed trigger / logic on built-in scope
- Disabled CAS3 as trigger input when used
- Added phantom vehicle board numbers for S13
-> S15 and S14 -> S13 CA18DET.
- Added FC ignition output
- Changed flat shift to check history of gear
selection before closed loop flat shift
- Changed ana gear input to detect neutral
- Found & fixed PWM bug on injector
- Found & fixed PWM race on injector/aux
- Changed BEAMS temp calibration and trigger
- Changed flash writing state to introduce
wait for BSY (settings cache)
- Added Toyota BEAMS coolant temp sensor
- Fixed generic temp sensor calibration
- Extended range of built-in temp
calivrations to 150°C
- Changed some names of variables to be more
- Added injector duty cycle and fuel usage
- Changed VVT to only show channels in use on
main gauges window
- Added visibility for resistance calculation
for temperature inputs
- Added visibility for MGP (and MGP2 on dual
- Added new coolant temperature type - defi
- Changed oil pressure safety to work down to
- Fixed arbitrary temperature cal
- Added option for idle ignition timing table
to be independent (not based off main ignition map)
- Updated AIM output so it gives gear + 1...
to read correctly on dash
- Evo 4-9 trigger
- Added FW VSS filter, analogue gear
detection, closed loop ignition cut
- Slowed down RT output so as not to overload
- Changed individual fuel trim TPS to be 0.1%
- Added mini analogue-input support
- DBW to report motor current
- Added ability to select fuel / oil pressure
from alternate sources
- USB MSD changes
- Check for high RPM Nissan operation (no
- Fixed decel CEL light
- Implemented antilag
- Delay for cut reason, so it's persistent in
- Delay for async so it goes to zero after
the async is done
- Leanout delay
- Handle negative fuel delivery values
- Added launch enable / in launch annuciators
- Added ignition test
- fixed closed loop idle enable bug
- Made launch control data match latest SW
- Added diagnostics for mini aux output
- Added mini aux output module support
- Added more DBW functionality
- Added firmware security for other modules
- Changed TPS / EGT output calibration for
- Added 4 x VSS, quad VVT cam support + 2GRFE
trigger dedicated mode
- Changed ignition with 15 degree trigger
- Found & fixed ignition output cut
showing 100% during overrun.