Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are subject to availability. Places available on a first come first served basis. Booking paid in advance and non-refundable.
2. Tickets cannot be resold at a price higher than the face value printed upon them and must not be resold for commercial gain whether to ticket retailers, agents, web companies, ticket touts or otherwise.
3. Tickets cost £79 for the evening event and £165 for the one-day event + £1.13 ticket booking fee per ticket.
4. Full payment on booking.
5. Tickets will be assigned on a first come first served basis only.
6. Travel to and from the venue and other costs not included in the ticket price are the responsibility of the attendees.
7. TNL reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or supersede the event or any aspect of the event, including guest speakers, if, in their sole discretion, the event is not capable of being conducted as specified.
8. Wherever possible changes will be publicised prior to the event and alternative tickets or refunds provided.
9. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of TNL, or their employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of attendance at the event.
10. If you require any assistance at our event (such as information about wheelchair access, or if you are hearing or visually impaired) then please email email@example.com.