The Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI) publishes a list of all those subject to financial sanctions imposed by the UK which it keeps updated.
To receive an email alerting you to any changes to the list, you can subscribe to our e-alert.
Downloading the list
A full list of designated persons/entities is available in various formats in the links above. This includes a format that allows you to download the information on to your own system.
Using the list
The list provides information to help you decide whether you are dealing with someone who is subject to sanctions. It lists:
- Full name
- Any known aliases
- Honorary, professional or religious titles
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport details
- National identification numbers (e.g. ID cards, Social Security Numbers, etc.)
- Any additional information that may be useful (e.g. nicknames, details of family, etc.)
- Title of the financial sanctions regime under which the designated person is listed
- The date when the designated person was added to the list by HM Treasury
- When the information regarding the designated person/entity was last updated by HM Treasury
- A unique ID reference number relating to the designated person/entity