What Can You Do?
Make your voice heard! The Town of Durham, the State of New Hampshire, the SEC, local conservation groups, and Eversource -- all need to hear from you. As much as this seems like a done deal, it doesn't have to end this way.
- See how other communities have successfully defeated transmission projects
- Learn about Eversource's plans across New England
- Learn about how to protect the Bay and its ecosystem
- Read about how local groups are fighting the SRP
State and Local
- Durham Town Administrator: Todd Selig
- Durham Town Council
- Governor Maggie Hassan (603 271-2121)
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen
- Senator Kelly Ayotte