Las Vegas, NV: February 9-11, 2018
Early Bird Discount: Save $50
Interested in gaining a deeper understanding of how hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances are affecting your patient’s health? Register today for the Labrix Advanced Workshop to lock in your early bird discount price of $229, a savings of $50! Includes a Free NeuroAdrenal Panel (Value $215).
Core Training is designed for practitioners who are new to the field of neuroendrocrine testing and optimization, including BHRT, or are new to using Labrix. Registration for next year's core events will be made available soon. Click here for more information.
Topic: Melatonin: An Introduction
January 3, 2018
Join Labrix clinical staff and special guests on the first Wednesday of every month at 9:30 AM and 12:00 PM PST. This free, live webinar series will cover a variety of neuroendocrine topics that will enhance your knowledge, with clinically applicable testing and treatment considerations.
Las Vegas, NV: December 14-16, 2017
Make sure to visit the Labrix and Doctor's Data booth at A4M in Las Vegas this month. Chat with Labrix co-founders and account representatives to learn what's new at both laboratories.
Choose from two LIVE Online Training Webinars with world-class hormone and neurotransmitter expert Gregory Zengo, MD. These full-day courses include up to 8 hours of CME credit and up to 6 months of private consultations with Dr. Zengo.
Bioidentical Hormone Training Course
Covers how to accurately test Male hormones, Female hormones, Adrenal function, Thyroid function and treat the most common imbalances including prescribing Bio-Identical Hormones, treating adrenal fatigue, menopause and andropause. The course even includes hands on tips for integrating BHRT into your practice with customizable office forms and advertising materials
Introducing 3 New Analytes in your Neurotransmitter Profiles
Just in time for the holidays, you will notice three presents in your neurotransmitter profile. Labrix has expanded the neurotransmitter profiles to include three new analytes: glycine, histamine, and phenethylamine (PEA) at no additional cost, and we think you are going to love it! Now that you have visions of new analytes dancing in your head, let’s take a moment to introduce the additions.
- Glycine is inhibitory and plays dual roles as both a neurotransmitter and an amino acid that serves as a building block of proteins. Glycine improves sleep quality, calms aggression, and serves as an anti-inflammatory agent. Glycine has been shown to boost mental performance and memory.
- Elevated glycine levels may be associated with compromised cognitive processing.
- Low levels of glycine may contribute to poor sleep, poor cognitive function, and issues with memory.
- Histamine is an excitatory neurotransmitter involved in the sleep/wake cycle and inflammatory response.
- Histamine plays a dual role in the body as both a neurotransmitter and immunomodulator increasing metabolism, promoting wakefulness, attention, circadian rhythms, learning, and memory.
- Elevated levels may be associated with allergy-like symptoms, gastro-intestinal concerns, and inflammation. Elevated histamine can interfere with sleep, contributing to insomnia.
- Low histamine may affect digestion and appetite control, learning, memory, and mood, and may result in drowsiness.
- PEA promotes energy, elevates mood, regulates attention and aggression, and serves as a biomarker for ADHD.
- Elevated PEA may contribute to anxiety, with very high levels having amphetamine-like effects. Elevated PEA levels may be associated with higher cortisol levels.
- Low PEA may be associated with ADHD, depression, Parkinson’s disease and bipolar disorder.
Need help with implementation of the new neurotransmitter analytes? A Labrix staff physician is available Monday through Friday to assist you.
Labrix Live Trainings
Join the hundreds of practitioners who have attended Labrix live training events and learn more about these exciting opportunities directly from a Labrix attendee and Dr. Jay Mead, Medical Director and co-founder of Labrix.
Practice Tools and Marketing
We are proud to provide you with the following resources to assist you in educating patients on obtaining optimal health. Many of our flyers, brochures and rack cards can be customized with your practice contact information.
If there are other ideas you'd like to discuss, email email@example.com.
Please note: to access these marketing and practice tool materials, you must log in to your free Labrix account.