11.04.2014

What are the symptoms of early pregnancy

When the fertilized egg attaches itself with the uterus wall after few days of conception, it causes spotting and sometimes cramping. Also, apart from bleeding woman may notice a milky white discharge from her vagina which is basically associated with the thickening of the vagina walls. Nausea or morning sickness is really a common as well as famous symptom of pregnancy but not every woman gets it. Some women even crave and sometimes even can’t stand for certain foods which are significantly related to the hormonal changes during pregnancy. Being pregnant you have to keep in mind that you need to have a healthy diet for the entire period of your pregnancy because during this time you as well as your developing baby in womb needs essential nutrients.
Missed period is the obvious sign of being pregnant and this even prompts women to get a pregnancy test. There are various signs you are pregnant other than the first signs of pregnancy because pregnancy brings various changes in the hormonal balance of a woman.
The hormone progesterone level during pregnancy increases which basically causes woman constipated.
Pregnant women report of headaches as well as back pain during their pregnancy and experiences chronic body pain also. NOTE: If any of these symptoms become bothersome, it is recommended to consult your doctor without any delays.
We can’t really say anything about when do pregnancy symptoms start because answering this is really rigorous as most of the women don’t really face any of these symptoms until the implantation of zygote. Sometime females feel morning sickness and it doesn’t usually occur in morning but pregnant women must eat throughout the day in order to keep their blood sugar level normal. We hope that you all aware about the pregnancy tests which helps female counterparts in determining about their pregnancy. Changes in the breast size or color of the nipples and even for the best evaluated result, women must take a pregnancy test on the very first day of period which comes after conception.
Taking pregnancy tests is no harm so you can start testing from the very first day of your missed period. You all must be aware about the chronology associated with menstrual cycle or you can say pregnancy i.e. Pregnancy is the time when the couples drift towards each other more closely making the bond stronger. You need to be sure about your pregnancy through pregnancy tests and try to take test at the very first morning of missing period while urinating as this will give you 99% accurate result. In a nutshell, we can just conclude that all the symptoms and other info discussed above are appropriate according to our expert’s knowledge. Just after conception, the hormone level in woman changes rapidly and eventually her breasts become swollen as well as sore or tingly.


But if these changes are due to pregnancy then you must keep in mind that you will be going to take several weeks to get used to the new levels of hormone changes. The effect of the same is sometimes is so strong that a thought even turn the stomach of a pregnant woman. But do remember that there might be some other reason of delayed or missed period like stress, sudden weight gain or weight loss, fatigue, hormonal problems and many other such reasons.
This hormone in the body causes food move slowly eventually sometimes blocking intestines even and in order to ease the problem, drink plenty of water and other liquids along with exercise and high-fiber foods. Pregnancy basically occurs at the time of intercourse between male and female counterparts. Females will even see some changes in their breasts like the change of colour of their nipples and even breasts sometimes become sore as well as lumpy.
The pregnancy test is basically to in evaluating HCG hormone which is Human chronic gonadotropin which is present in urine and increases after the time of ovulation.
The best time is when your period comes late which is significantly a good indicator about being pregnant.
After around 15-16 days of conception, implantation takes place and even the level of the HCG doubles in every 2-3 days. If you are unsure about your next due date of your menstrual cycle then you can simply start taking pregnancy tests just after 3 weeks from the day of having unprotected sex. You must note down the dates of your menstrual cycle but if you are sexually active and miss period then there are chances of being getting pregnant. You just need to place the strip in the urinary stream and just wait for the allotted time. Though there might be chances that all these early signs of pregnancy might not be same in case of every pregnant woman because symptoms do differ. Early signs of pregnancy are similar to what happens before as well as during menstruation and these signs are often not recognized.
This is basically known as implantation bleeding and it occurs only after the egg is fertilized i.e. Food aversions, nausea and cravings even sometimes lasts for the entire pregnancy but sometimes these even become lessen around 13th or 14th week.
Sometimes women will even experience bleeding during their pregnancy but if you are pregnant then you must consult your doctor about the bleeding. There are even various types of pregnancy tests which are easily available at various medical stores for confirming pregnancy even before missing the first menstrual cycle after the intercourse. Females are advised to take good amount of rest because they will feel whole day tiredness due to increase in their metabolism.
Sometimes, it is not 100% certain but pregnancy test will simply get you the accurate result.


Tracking the menstruation cycle is a must which will only help you in getting the accurate results.
The time of taking pregnancy test basically depends on the type of pregnancy tests you are taking as only the presence of hCG in urine is involved in detecting the pregnancy result. Females need to wait for at least 24 hours for fertilization of egg after its rupture and assuming that a fresh sperm is waiting for the same. After getting the negative results, if still you suspect then you can try the test again after few days or even can consult a doctor as well. Here we will discuss about some early symptoms of pregnancy but do remember that these symptoms are might be caused by some other various reasons besides being pregnant. Because of increase in the level of progesterone hormone as well as lower blood pressure, blood sugar or sometimes even boost in the blood production. We all are aware about the pregnancy symptoms which include vomiting, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, etc. If BBT drops then you will get your periods on time and the pregnancy result will be negative. Having intercourse with the partner without using any protection or after having sex you feel fatigue then you must go for a pregnancy test. After around 12 days of ovulation, occurs the implantation and finally placenta secrete hCG hormone. We have discussed all the symptoms as well as the time when you can take a pregnancy test as we want all our readers to have deep understanding about early signs of pregnancy because sometimes these signs can even be related to some other reasons as well. There are many early signs of pregnancy through which you may point towards the possibility of getting pregnant.
The cramps are similar to menstrual cramps so sometimes women mistake them as menstrual period but bleeding as well as the cramps is slight. If you are sure that you are feeling very tired and its only due to pregnancy then it is recommended to have ample amount of rest and eat foods which are rich in proteins as well as iron. After conception, if female misses her period cycle then there is 99% chances of getting pregnant while there is 1% chance that it is due to stress or any other serious illness. Newly pregnant women usually have sufficient amount of hCG hormone but early pregnancy tests can give inaccurate results.



Stages of pregnancy quotes
Wd-40 and pregnancy
Early pregnancy symptoms period


Comments to «What are the symptoms of early pregnancy»

  1. T_A_N_H_A writes:
    With gentle cramping no breast ache.
  2. Alexsandra writes:
    Releases nd it releases vry fast..he cant maintain.
  3. X_5_X writes:
    Even before they've missed include darkening and.
  4. Pussycat_Doll writes:
    All indicators of being pregnant took a take a look.
  5. Sabishka writes:
    Expertise severe ache within the decrease get ideas and information on the physical and emotional.