Raxil MD provides the broad-spectrum disease protection your small grains crops need in a unique formulation that is friendly to you, your family, the environment and your bottom line.
- Two systemic active ingredients - tebuconazole and metalaxyl - provide protection from the most economically important diseases affecting wheat, barley and oats.
- A mere 35 parts per million of active ingredients required when used at labeled formula rate of 5 fl. oz./cwt.
- Unique formulation ensures better uniformity of coverage on seed under all treating regimes.
- Better value and protection than other seed protection products.
- Provides unsurpassed speed of emergence, especially under stressful planting and early-season growing conditions.