1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Dungeon Defenders Eternity NVIDIA Gear Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older as of date of entry. (“Eligible Participants”). Eligible Participants who are between 13 and 17 years of age must provide parental or guardian consent upon winning. Internet access is required in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Trendy Entertainment (“Sponsor”), and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, Facebook and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 1 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Friday, August 1, 2014 and ends 04:59:59 PM ET on Friday, August 15, 2014 (the "Promotional Period"). There will be 5 prizes at the end of the Promotional Period in random drawings from among all eligible entries received.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes through the application that appears on the Dungeon Defenders Facebook page. To access the NVIDIA Gear Giveaway application, you must go to www.facebook.com/dungeondefenders and click on the “like” button and then click on the “PC GIVEAWAY” tab. You will be asked to complete and submit the online Registration Form including your first and last name, email address and zip code. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Facebook account. Subsequent entries submitted by the same person or Facebook account in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries that are generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute results as to the identity of an entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook ID from which the entry is made. For these purposes, the authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to a Facebook ID from which the entry is made. The promotional website’s database clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image, and may not be offensive as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Releasees are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, stolen, undelivered, incomplete, garbled, damaged, or misdirected entries. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If an entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the Sweepstakes, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed in section 13 below) to be received by the end of the Promotional Period.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE ANY ENTRY POSTED TO THE WEBSITE THAT THE SPONSOR FEELS IS INAPPROPRIATE, OBJECTIONABLE AND/OR INCONSISTENT WITH THE POSITIVE IMAGE AND/OR GOOD WILL IT WISHES TO PROMOTE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: Five (5) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the Promotion Period from among all entries received. Judges’/Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners may be required to verify their mailing or email address or to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within forty-eight (48) hours of date and time of notification and the original documents within seven (7) days of date of notification via regular U.S. Mail. Non-compliance with this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize’s or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize.
6. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing.
7. PRIZES (5): One grand-prize winner will receive an NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, an NVIDIA Shield, a GTX graphics card, a DDE mousepad, a DD2 T-shirt and a game controller -- an $800 value! Four runners-up will receive an NVIDIA SHIELD, a GTX graphics card, a DDE mousepad and a DD2 T-shirt! No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes are permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize winner is at least 18 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person and per Facebook account during the Promotion Period.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releases have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.
9. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Entrant represents and warrants the following: 1) that he/she is the original author and owner (or represents and warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted any and all rights to the entrant for use by the Sponsor as set forth herein, and has written documentation to provide to Sponsor evidencing such rights)) of any and all Entry materials posted, uploaded, or otherwise submitted (modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as entrant’s original creation); 2) the Entry will not, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Entrants are prohibited from posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any entry material that infringes on any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of another (including publicity and privacy rights); 3) that the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; 4) that the Entry material is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contains illegal content, or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by the Sponsor, that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
10. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants for the purpose of the drawings, to notify potential winners and to place the entrant on the Dungeon Defenders newsletter list. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or potential winner notification as applicable. Releasees are not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice and for any reason, including if in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, award the prizes at issue in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing(s). Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, available after August 29, 2014, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 1, 2014 to: Trendy Entertainment, 110 SE 1st St. 4th Floor, Gainesville FL 32601.
13. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Trendy Entertainment, 110 SE 1st St. 4th Floor, Gainesville, FL 32601. Administrator: Trendy Entertainment, 110 SE 1st St. 4th Floor, Gainesville FL 32601