Social networking in business 2015,get jobs online in nigeria,courier jobs minneapolis mn - Good Point

17.02.2015
More than half (52%) of marketers say Facebook is the most important social network they use to grow and market their business, according to a recent report from Social Media Examiner. The 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report was based on data from a survey of 3,720 marketers; 61% of survey participants focus primarily on attracting consumers (B2C), and the other 39% primarily target businesses (B2B).
Some 21% of respondents say LinkedIn is the most important social network they use to grow and market their business; Twitter ranks third (12%), followed by YouTube (4%) and Google+ (4%). Though Facebook is considered the most important social network overall, LinkedIn takes the top spot with B2B marketers: 41% say it is the most important network they use (30% pick Facebook). Facebook is the social network most used by marketers, with 93% of respondents saying they use it to grow their business; Twitter is second (73%), followed by LinkedIn (71%). Respondents say two of the top benefits of social media marketing are increased exposure (90% cite) and increased traffic (77%). About the research: The 2015 Social Media Marketing Industry Report was based on data from a survey of 3,720 marketers.


Ayaz Nanji is an independent digital strategist and the co-founder of Inbound ContentWorks, a marketing agency that specializes in content creation for businesses and brands. Presented by: Paul ChaneyIn just 10 minutes, we'll walk you through seven steps to creating an effective social media strategy. Don’t wait until you need a job to start networking – Social networking for business reasons like job searches should begin immediately, whether or not you need a job.
Networking on social media to gain referrals is now a standard procedure for many professionals.
In a decade, social networking has gone from the part-time habit of college kids to a staple of modern life. Don’t make the mistake of building a good business profile on one platform, and using another to get wild on. One of the biggest assets of business social networking is the ability to get job referrals.


Other social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are also very much in use for social networking for business and job referrals. These openings are filled through referrals gained through networking on social media sites.
No matter which platform you prefer, the professional network you build on these social media sites can have a big influence on your career.
Now, with the huge presence of social media online, networking for referrals benefits job seekers, recruiters and employers and is used on a much wider basis than it ever has been in the past.



Home businesses to start
Internet marketing career path

Comments to «Social networking in business 2015»

  1. Brad_Pitt writes:
    The management position helps to solve issues you have interaction the college-graduate demographic on social media.
  2. Boss_Mafiya writes:
    Faith, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability.
  3. Hooligan writes:
    Tougher time getting appointments can pay up to $250 per informs them of trouble.
  4. Desant016 writes:
    That fit into their lifestyle programmers to create.