Workspace Authoring for FME Server Training Manual
This is the manual for the training course Workspace Authoring for FME Server.
This training provides a framework for authoring workspaces for FME Server. We hope that you will learn all the tools upon which to base your work, and go home with many new FME ideas!
The full course is made up of five main sections. These sections are:
- Introduction to FME Server
- Running Workspaces on FME Server
- Self-Serve with FME Server
- Real-Time with FME Server
- Automation with FME Server
The current status of this manual is: COMPLETE: this manual can be used for training.
The status of each chapter is:
- Chapter 0: Complete content. No exercises
- Chapter 1: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 2: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 3: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 4: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 5: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 6: Complete content. No exercises
NB: Even for completed content, Safe Software Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors in this document or their consequences, and reserves the right to make improvements and changes to this document without notice. See the full licensing agreement for further details.