TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (English / עברית)
Company: Fiix Corporation. (“Fiix”)
Updated on September 4, 2020
While we ask you to activate your Fiix membership via Facebook Login, we do not(!) post on your wall and we do not contact anyone via your Facebook account. We extract information from your Facebook profile in order to help us analyze your likes and dislikes so we can present to you people that you will likely be attracted to.
There is no reference in the Fiix app to your Facebook profile and, unless you violate our Terms and Conditions of Service and provide your last name or other identifying information, it is very difficult, for other Fiix users, to find you or your Facebook profile.
Further, Fiix will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to create your Fiix profile, find good matches for you; and/or contact you within the app or to your email address. Under no circumstances shall Fiix transfer, sell or otherwise convey your information to any other person or entity unless otherwise ordered by a court of law.
Therefore, Fiix will not tolerate disclosure of personal information in any part of your profile. Customers that disclose personal information (including, but not limited to last name, phone number, email address, website, Instagram username, or other info) will be terminated and forever banned from using the app. Further, any customer that discloses such information in initial messages to another customer (before the other customer replies) will be banned as well.
Fiix provides some free-text fields in the app and we encourage you to use them to write more about yourself, and about the person that you are seeking, or in any other way augment your profile. However, Fiix has the right to remove any language that it, in its sole discretion, considers inappropriate, damaging or interfering with its business, and to suspend your membership indefinitely if it so chooses.
The Company is determined to maintain a pleasant and polite standard of chatting amongst its users. To that extent, the company has developed and will continue to develop technological means that monitor the chats carried amongst its users and flag, for manual inspection, chats where one of the users may have used improper language. Users that will have been found to use improper language will be banned from the Fiix app, at the Company’s sole discretion. Notwithstanding, our technology is not fool proof and therefore misses some offensive chats. We encourage you to contribute to the Fiix community by blocking and reporting such users, using the “Block” tool at the top of each profile.
Should you wish to stop your Fiix membership, please click on ‘Deactivate’ in the Settings section. Doing so will place your profile, photos and communications in deep storage, so no one, including most of our personnel, will have access to them. If you enter the app again, your profile and all other data will be recovered and viewable again. For legal reasons, there is no option to completely delete your profile from our system.
Terms of Service:
1. The service, provided by Fiix via the Fiix App, is for the purpose of introducing and creating connections between consenting adults. All other uses are expressly prohibited.
2. The Terms of Service hereinafter are, in fact, the agreement between you, (the “Customer”) and Fiix Corporation (“Fiix”). By using the Fiix application (the “App”) you, in fact, enter into this agreement with Fiix and agree to all the Terms of Service herein. The Company retains the right to modify the Terms of Service from time to time, without notice to you, and therefore recommends that you review this section periodically.
3. Should you disagree with any of the Terms of Service, please
a. Deactivate your membership (in the Settings section of the App) and Delete the App from your smartphone; or
b. Enter your Facebook application, go to the “more” tab, enter “Account Settings” click on “Apps”, Click on “Fiix” and, at the bottom of that screen, click on “Remove App”.
4. Age: The App is not to be used by any person younger than 18 years old.
5. Cost: It is the goal of Fiix to make the use of its App very affordable. Some sections and/or functions of the App will require payment but we will do our utmost to offer affordable pricing. Payments can be made via your Apple App Store account or Google Play and via other means as provided in the App. In the event none of the purchase methods work for you, please send us a message through Contact Us in the Settings section of the app and we will do our best to assist you.
6. In any event, Fiix does not guarantee results, even if you’ve paid. For instance, if you pay to read a message from one of the other customers, we do not guarantee that it will be positive, nor any other outcome. The payment is charged only for use of the specific function.
7. Intellectual Rights: You declare that any and all information, including photos, that appear in your profile, is fully owned by you and that you give Fiix the right to use this information for the specific purpose of presenting your profile.
8. By using the App, you agree:
a. Not to include any identifying information in the text fields or anywhere else in your profile. Such information includes, but is not limited to your last name; telephone numbers; email address; web addresses; Instagram or any other service username; business information; advertising of any kind; chain or spam messages; and any other information other than for the purpose of meeting other consenting adults.
b. Not to use any foul language in your profile and/or communications with other customers of the App, whether such communication is via text messages, voice communication or other means, and to not use the app to transmit indecent photos.
c. Not to disparage or badmouth any other customer in your communications or elsewhere within the App.
d. Not to include in your profile or communications sexual, racial or illegal messages, language or photos.
e. Not to use the Fiix app for dissemination of commercial or political messages and/or promotions.
f. To provide at least one good genuine facial photo. This is very important in order to maintain the quality and usability of the App and its service.
g. To never upload any photos that are: sexual; racial; embarrassing to other persons, nudity, of commercial or political nature or any photos that are not directly depicting you. The inclusion of forbidden photos may be used by Fiix as grounds for immediate termination of your membership, without any refund of fees you’ve paid to Fiix.
9. We like to keep in contact and communicate with our customers, to update them of new persons that joined, to update them of new features and to solicit feedback. Such communications may be carried through in-app messaging, via SMS, or email. By using the App you authorize Fiix to carry out such communication.
10. To the extent it is not forbidden by specific laws, Fiix has the right to refuse service to any person, without having to provide an explanation, and it may suspend such person’s membership with or without notice, at its sole discretion.
11. The company may monitor any input made by its customers, including, without limitation, messages exchanged amongst its customers, for any purpose, and without any obligation to provide explanation to its customers.
12. Customer Service: Our customer support team is committed to maximizing your user experience. They continuously monitor registration of new members and ensure that their profile complies with our standards. Notwithstanding, it is entirely possible that they miss a sub-standard profile and we urge you to contribute to the Fiix community by reporting substandard users using the “Block” or “Report” button at the top-right corner of the profile screen. If you feel that we blocked you without justification, please contact our customer support by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ button in the Settings section and ask to be reactivated. We will investigate the reasons for which you were blocked and reactivate you if possible. You are invited to contact our customer support team using the “Contact Us” chat. Fiix does not provide telephone support.
Please note: Violation of these Terms of Service will cause termination of your Fiix membership and you will not be entitled to a refund of unused portions of a purchased subscription or unused balance of tokens.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
All users may download, install and register to the Fiix app completely without any purchase. All users may further initiate contact (via chat or ‘Like’) with an unlimited number of other Fiix users without any purchase.
A purchase is required when:
When a woman initiates contacts with you, via chat, like or photo-like, the contact message will be blurred. To un-blur the message and open an indefinite communications channel with the woman that initiated the contact you will be asked to pay one token.
When a man initiates contact with you there will be no need to pay.
When a woman initiates contacts with you, via chat, like or photo-like, or responds to a chat message, like or photo-like that you sent to her, the message you’ll receive will be blurred. To un-blur the message and open an indefinite communications channel with the woman that initiated the contact you will be asked to pay one token.
Tokens are sold in various packages. The more tokens you purchase, the cheaper the price for each token. You may also purchase a subscription for unrestricted communications with other users.
Purchases are easily made via the Apple App Store, if you're using an iPhone, or Google Play, if you're using an Android device.
In the event you encounter difficulties when trying to purchase, please send us a message by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ button in the Settings section and we will assist you promptly.
All purchases are subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. All purchases are final. You agree that you will not receive a monetary refund for your unused tokens or subscription, in the event that you decide to stop using the Fiix application or in the event that your membership is terminated by Fiix for violation of the Terms of Service.
2. Fiix Corporation. (Hereinafter referred to as "Fiix" or the "Company") guarantees to process all your messages in the Company's system and send them to the other users' devices. Fiix does not guarantee that the receiving users will in fact receive your messages (which may depend on their device settings and other issues beyond the Company's control) or that the receiving users will continue to communicate with you, nor does Fiix guarantee the nature of any such reply.
3. There is no set price list. The prices of various packages may vary from time to time and from customer to customer based on considerations that are at the sole discretion of the company.
Your satisfaction is important to us. We invite you to contact us in the event of questions, comments or complaints by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ button in the Settings section. We will do our utmost to address your issue expediently and to your satisfaction.
Law & Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of California, USA. Any dispute or litigation arising hereunder shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the City of Los Angeles, California, USA.