Blossomville Member Community Guidelines
1. Protect Your Personal Information
Our community needs to remain a safe, mutually beneficial and engaging place where members are treated with decency, courtesy and respect. It is also important that members feel free to properly express their opinions on various topics.
1) Treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself
2) Give other community members the benefit of the doubt and accept that others will have different thoughts and beliefs to you.
3) Do not engage in personal attacks; do not make defamatory, prejudiced or false comments, remarks or other statements against other members.
4) If you are providing comments, keep it positive and constructive
5) Do not reveal private or personal information about other users or their children, if they have not made that information public themselves.
6) Do not re-post information about a member from another site, like Facebook, on the Website. The information may not have been intended for a wider audience.
3. Post content and links
Our aim is to ensure high quality posts and comments for the benefit of the entire community.
1) Please pay attention to the different categories and topics and post your content in the appropriate place, which helps to keep the community organized and make your content more easily accessible by others.
2) Please attribute content appropriately, respect copyright and do not plagiarize.
3) Do not post questionable, obscene, violent, illegal, confrontational or defamatory content or any content that contains hate speech or remarks disrespectful to any race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or individuals. Links to other sites which contain such material are also not permitted.
4) Do not post purely promotional, advertising content or links in forums. Professional members will be offered the opportunity to promote their businesses and services in their Public Profile and/or advertising banners.
5) Do not post information which is false or misleading, or misrepresenting yourself.
6) Do not post information that interferes with the normal operation and use of the Website.
4. Use of the Website
The website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your physician or other health professionals on an individual basis since every condition is unique. Do not rely on the information in this site when making decisions about your child’s health. The content in this Website is for information and general discussions only.
5. Actions that may be taken if guidelines are breached
By joining this community, you agree to abide by these community guidelines. If you do not follow these rules of conduct, actions may be taken against your account or your posts. Blossomville reserves the right to remove any content or profile that we feel violates these guidelines without any notice or warning. You may also be removed or banned from the community. The site administrator has the final say on any issues that may arise.
As always, if you are unsure about any part of these community guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com. We are here to help!
Do you have anything to add to these community guidelines or comment on them? If so, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Date of Last Revision: June. 6, 2016.