Success Mindset Content
of Success PLR Reports Designed to Give Online Entrepreneurs
the Motivation and Inspiration They Need to Succeed!
Finances Is the Second Most Common New Year's Resolution
Every year we
sit and look back and plan what we hope to achieve in the coming
Many of your
readers are doing the same - and maybe you, yourself are
planning on getting fit, putting an end to bad habits, and
making more money.
finances is a goal most people have. Earn more. Spend less.
They have no trouble learning how to budget for more cost
effective meals and skipping that morning latte, but many
men and women feel overwhelmed at the concept of figuring
out how to make more money online.
Be the Kind of
Leader Who Helps Your Tribe Succeed
How many times
have we seen people complain about Internet marketers who
only want to stick their greedy hands in someone's pocket?
There's a way you can combat that negative stereotype and it
begins with showing up to serve your audience.
that I created was specifically geared to give your readers
a massive boost in self confidence and direction!
We all know
New Years' Day is the start of what typically results in a
2-4 week span of dedication to a resolution. Then it falls
by the wayside and the person who made the commitment is
back to square one.
If you're a
truly great leader, then what you want is to help your
people soar and this content can give them the gift of a
competitive edge! Imagine getting email after email thanking
you for your guidance and consistent support.
A Content Bundle That
Positions You as a More Than a Seller - It Labels You an
Official Mentor and Coach in the Work at Home Niche!
experience, I know what the most common problems are when it
comes to people hitting a stumbling block along their path
to success. So the bundle I've created addresses all of
those issues and helps you lead the way to victory for your
Here is a
detailed list of what's included in this bundle of short
Analyze Your Previous Efforts as an Entrepreneur
This 5 and a half-page, 2,404-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Fear of Failure
- Frustration with Technical Tasks
- Complacency Issues
- Envy of the Competition
- Overloaded with Excitement Over Options
Mastering Your Mindset for 2016
This 6-page, 2,452-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Have a Clear Focus in Mind for Your Goals
- Isolate Yourself from Negativity
- Learn How to Motivate Yourself with Mantras
- Spend Time Reading the Best Success Mindset Books
Pruning vs. Growing Your Business in the Coming Year
This 6-page, 2,409-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Do You Feel Like Youíre Always Working Yet Going Nowhere?
- Are You Stuck in One Online Business Thatís Holding You Back?
- Learn the Art of Following Through
- How to Have Multiple Business Branches the Right Way
- Set Up a Business That You Have Time For
Skills to Learn for 2016 Success
This 6 and a half-page, 2,695-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Are Your Writing Skills Adequate for Content Creation?
- Does Your Social Networking Need Improving?
- Bring Your Advertising Efforts Into a New Day
- Get Brave and Start Video Marketing and Live Streaming
- Convert Better By Improving Your Sales Copy
Zeroing in on Trendy Topics for Next Year
This 5-page, 2,212-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Watch Magazine Covers for Top Tips
- Listening in on Niche Forum Chatter
- Set Up Google Alerts for Breaking News You Can Capitalize On
- Going Against the Grain
Use Outsourcing as a Way to Expand Your 2016 Income
This 6-plus page, 2,483-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Aspects of Your WAH Business You Can Outsource
- Where to Find the Best Freelancers
- How to Post a Project for a Freelance Ghostwriter
- Hiring a Freelance Graphic Designer
- Find the Right Virtual Assistant for the Job
Customer Engagement Tips for 2016
This 6-page, 2,329-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following:
- Where to Engage Your Audience
- How Often Should You Post and Interact?
- What to Post for Increased Engagement
- Reward Your Audience for Engaging
- Use Data to Make Your Engagement Soar
As you can
see, each report lets you put another stepping stone in
place for your audience - it gets them one step closer to
achieving their goals! You can use them year after year,
just by making a simple date tweak!
This Content Into an Intervention for Those Who Need You
Most - the Entrepreneurs Struggling to Defeat a Negative
Mindset, Lack of Skills and Confusion Over What Comes Next!
like this, you have many opportunities to reach your
audience, and I'm going to share some of them with you right
choose or do them all! The content in this bundle will
motivate your audience into taking action and pushing
the entire set up as an eBook to Sell or Give Away to Your
an Opt in Series Out of Them That Keeps Your Audience
Motivated for Seven Straight Weeks - Past the Typical New
Year's Day Quitting Threshold of 4-6 Weeks
Up Each Report Into a Myriad of Blog Posts (Use the
Subheads as One Post) and Keep Traffic Drawn to Your
Social Networking Images from the Subheads and Post the
Articles on Your Facebook, G+ or Other Network for
the Content as Bonuses (in PDF Form) Whenever You Promote
Someone Else's WAH Product - Or Use It as a Bonus for Your
Own Info Product
Up the Reports and Create Use Them to Cater to Your Email
List as Inspiration Communications on a Weekly Schedule.
With 33 Subheads, You Could Create a Weekly Series for 33
Weeks with a Hands Off Approach!
can you get top quality guru-level writing for such a low
price. Ghostwriters would charge upwards of $30 per page for
this kind of content, but with PLR rights, you get it for a
I only have
two rules for my PLR.
#1 - Don't
use my name on it.
#2 - Don't
pass the PLR rights along to others.