World Food Programme (WFP)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How can I join WFP's online community?
- When you make a donation to WFP, you'll automatically join our online community and receive regular email updates about our work.
- If you would like to receive our online communications without donating, please Click
here to join. Simply fill in your information and click submit.
2) How can I make my donation tax deductible?
3) What other ways can I donate to the WFP?
4) If I'm a monthly donor, how can I update my credit card information?
- In order to update/change your credit card details or
address, you'll have to cancel your current monthly donation and make a new one. To cancel your monthly donation email your request to email@example.com and we will cancel it.
5) How can I cancel my monthly donation?
6) Can I obtain a refund for my donation?
- Refunds may be requested if, for example, a duplicate donation has been made by mistake or you suspect credit card fraud. Please note that refunds must be requested within 60 days of the original donation date.
- To request a refund, please send your donation information and brief explanation for the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) How can I unsubscribe from WFP emails?
- You can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
- Click on this link or paste it into
your browser: https://secure.my-websites.org/supporter/login.do?n=gbss.
- Complete the login screen with your e-mail address and
password. You will find this login information in the welcome email you received from WFP after you made your first donation.
- Go to My Contact Information.
- Unselect the box listed under Subscribe.
- Click Submit (system automatically saves your