HOUSE OF BEAUTY TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS. THIS DOCUMENT HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS.
IN CONSIDERATION of being allowed to purchase tickets for SEPHORiA – House of Beauty to be held at The Majestic, Los Angeles, California on October 20-21, 2018 (the “Event”), the purchaser of any ticket to the Event (each a “Ticket”), on behalf of themselves (or if they are a minor, their parent or legal guardian acting on their behalf) (if applicable) (the “Participant”), and Participant’s personal representatives, heirs, assigns, and next of kin, hereby accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Sephora USA, Inc. (“Sephora”) will offer Tickets for sale for the Event. A Ticket will be issued in the form of a RFID wristband to be worn during the Event. Tickets will be mailed to a Participant at the domestic U.S. mailing address provided during the ticket purchase transaction. (International, FPO/APO addresses and addresses in Hawaii, Guam and Puerto Rico are not accepted.) Tickets will be mailed a few weeks before the Event and will come with activation instructions.
- Tickets will be made available for sale on a priority basis as follows:
- Beauty Insider loyalty program members who qualify as “Rouge” can purchase Tickets from July 19, 2018.
- Beauty Insider loyalty program members who qualify as “VIB” can purchase tickets from July 20, 2018. See Beauty Insider terms and conditions [here] .
You cannot purchase a ticket if you are under the age of 13, but your parent or guardian may purchase one for you. If you are over the age of 13 but under the age of 18, you must obtain their parent's or legal guardian's consent to these Terms and Conditions prior to purchasing Tickets.
The number of tickets are limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis (subject to the priority purchasing noted above.)
The resale or unauthorized transfer of a Ticket to someone other than the named Participant on the registration form is expressly prohibited and will void the Ticket. Sephora may deny access to any person Sephora reasonably suspects to be holding a re-sold, unauthorized or counterfeit ticket.
Only one (1) person will be admitted per Ticket. For entry to the Event, a Participant will need their Ticket. Once admitted to the Event on a particular Ticket, Participants who leave the Event will not be re-admitted. Sephora will not allow “in and out” privileges to any Participant.
Event timings are as follows:
- All other members of the public can purchase tickets from July 21, 2018.
- On both days, the Event is open from 10 am until Midnight. All times are Pacific time.
- On Saturday October 20, 2018: Session 1 from 10 am to 4 pm and Session 2 from 6 pm to Midnight.
Each Ticket is for an individual session. If you wish to attend multiple sessions (there are two sessions per day over two days) or on both days, you will need to purchase multiple Tickets. It is not possible to stay within the Event venue between sessions. Each session on a particular day will feature different headline speakers and special guests. The identity of speakers and special guests and their attendance at a particular session are subject to change in Sephora’s sole discretion and without notice.
Ticket prices vary.
- On Sunday October 21, 2018: Session 3 from 10 am to 4 pm and Session 4 from 6 pm to Midnight.
- A Bronze House Key is available for purchase for $99.00 and entitles the Participant to entry for one (1) person to the Event and to one (1) swag bag of complimentary products with an estimated retail value of $125.
- A Silver House Key is available for purchase for $249 and entitles the Participant to entry for one (1) person to the Event, to one (1) swag bag of complimentary products with an estimated retail value of $300, to a $15 Sephora gift card to be used during the Event or in Sephora stores or online at www.sephora.com and a fast pass to one (1) Room (as defined below).
Ticket prices do not include products, services and food and beverage which is otherwise available for purchase during the Event. Ticket prices do not include parking near the Event.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets cannot be upgraded or exchanged (e.g., a Bronze House Key cannot be upgraded to a Silver House Key). Tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Payment for a Ticket does not count towards Beauty Insider points or towards tier status.
Free product samples and free food and beverage, where offered, are while supplies last. For each free product sample, there is a limit of one (1) per Participant.
Some Rooms offer free services as well as products for purchase.
Each Ticket gives the Participant access to rooms within the Event (each, a “Room”). Some Rooms will require a reservation or otherwise have limited seating or access. Bronze and Silver House Keys attend the Masterclass Theatre and Service Vanity on a first-come, first-served basis; only Gold House Keys can reserve a seat. Sephora reserves the right to change the experience in a Room or the name of a Room at any time prior to the Event without notice. For a description of each Room see our FAQ's.
If a Room offers alcoholic beverages for sale to Participants, Participants must have shown a government-issued identification establishing they are over 21 years of age upon entry to the Event and must have been issued a separate wristband to be worn during the Event.
Bags, purses and other personal items are limited by size. Strollers are not accommodated. Bags and purses larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are not allowed. Exceptions will be made for approved medical bags or equipment, subject to inspection. Participant is responsible for all property he or she brings into the Event, and agrees that Sephora will have no responsibility for any loss of or damage to any item. Sephora will not be providing a coat check or other storage at the Event.
Animals are not permitted in the Event other than licensed service and emotional support animals. Proof of licensing is required upon entry to the Event. Weapons, tobacco or smoking products (including e-cigarettes) and outside food and drink (other than a reusable water bottle) are expressly prohibited. Additional items may not be allowed inside the Event as determined by Sephora in its reasonable discretion.
Participants agree to be subject to search upon entry to and exit from the Event.
Sephora reserves the right to exclude a Participant from the Event if they represent a danger to themselves or others, are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs; if they are not following the rules of a particular Room or complying with these Terms and Conditions or if they are behaving in a way that Sephora reasonably believes to be offensive or inappropriate.
PARTICIPANT agrees to AND DOES HEREBY release, waive and forever discharge SEPHORA USA, INC. (AND EACH OF ITS AFFILIATES, ADMINISTRATORS, DESIGNEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES) AS WELL AS OTHER PARTICIPANTS, OPERATORS, VENDORS, SPONSORING AGENCIES, ADVERTISERS AND OWNERS AND LICENSEES OF THE PREMISES WHERE THE EVENT OCCURS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED ENTITIES”), from all liability and claims fOR damages for death, personal injury or loss or property damage which Participant may have or which may hereafter accrue to Participant, as a result of Participant’s participation in or otherwise in connection with the Event, and which may be asserted by Participant or on Participant’s behalf against ANY OF the Released Entities, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEd entities OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW;
PARTICIPANT AGREES TO hold harmless, DEFEND, and INDEMNIFY each of the Released Entities from any loss, liability, CLAIM, damage, JUDGMENT, LEGAL FEES, or costS arising from or incurred due to Participant’s participation in or otherwise in connection with the Event, whether caused by the negligence of any Released Entity or otherwise, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW;
Participant agrees that: Participant’s acts, poses, words and performances at the Event will be in good taste and will not reflect negatively on the image, reputation or business of the Released Entities, and grants full permission to each of the Released Entities, with no obligation to compensate Participant, to utilize Participant’s name, voice, statements, image, likeness, biographical data and/or actions (the “Image”) in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium, whether now known or hereafter created, or context, without further authorization or compensation, and represent that Participant has the right to grant such permission.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, and are intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by California law, and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance will nonetheless continue in full legal force and effect; and (b) for the purposes of any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or Participant’s participation in the Event, Participant expressly submits to the jurisdiction of all federal and state courts located in the State of California.
The rights of residents of New Jersey under these Terms and Conditions may differ as it relates to indemnification, release of claims and governing law or venue for disputes and applicable New Jersey law will govern.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS TO THE EVENT, PARTICIPANT (OR, IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREES THAT HE OR SHE HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPTS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES OR THEIR MINOR CHILD, understands its terms, including that Participant is hereby giving up substantial legal rights, and further agrees that no oral representations, statements or inducement contrary to anything contained herein have been made by any Released Party.
- A Gold House Key is available for purchase for $449 and entitles the Participant to entry for one (1) person to the Event, to one (1) swag bag of complimentary products with an estimated retail value of $550, fast passes to three (3) Rooms, to one (1) $25 Sephora gift card to be used during the Event or in Sephora stores or online at www.sephora.com, and to one (1) reserved seat at the Masterclass Theatre or Makeover Vanity scheduled via the SEPHORiA Concierge. Gold House Keys permit Participants to pre-book one (1) class in either the Masterclass Theatre or the Service Vanity via the SEPHORiA concierge.