WebGL Modeling Prototype
Welcome to my WebGL modeling prototype. This prototype runs on Windows or Mac, but requires the use of the latest beta version of Firefox, Chrome, or Webkit (Safari.)
See the X3DOM page for instructions on getting the latest browsers.
- Freely orbit the view by clicking and dragging in white space.
- Orient the view by clicking one of the view buttons
- Place points by clicking on grid intersections. Lines will automatically draw between placed points.
- Click Create Walls to place walls at drawn lines.
- Use the Wall Height slider to modify wall height.