Hello Web Service World
- On the websqlgui.html page, click Services and then New File.
- Enter the file name and click the OK button.
- Add the following code to the file:
- Save the file on the server:
- On the websqlgui.html page, click Services and then Upload File.
- In the file selection dialog, select the file and click Open. The file will be uploaded to the server.
- Otherwise, use Command+S (Mac) or Control+S (Win) to save the file on the server.
- In a browser, enter to https://thePublicDNS/hellowebworld.jsx.
Note: the ending letter x indicates a server-side executable,
looks for the file in the website directory (which is a different directory).
- The browser will print .
Next: Hello HTML World
Table of Contents