Get Vietnam Visa on arrival for Australian citizens with Vietnam Immigration Department online
Australian citizens need to be required to get valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism or business and apply visa on arrival without document requirements. I am an Australian, do I need a visa for Vietnam? Australian need a visa for Vietnam. Only Singapore passport holder can come to Vietnam for a 30 day visit without a visa (see full list of countries with visa exemption agreement with Vietnam). Australians can get a visa to Vietnam in 2 ways: applying for one at the embassy in Canberra or consulate in Sydney. An alternative option is get one on arrival (read full instructions about how Australians can get a visa for Vietnam). If you are a citizen of a Southeast Asian or Nordic countries, Japan, South Korea, you do not need a visa to enter Vietnam for tourism purpose. If your nationality is different from what was mentioned above, you can obtain your visa from the embassy or opt for visa on arrival. The second option takes only a maximum of 2 days but it applies to air travel only. The best way for the tourists to get from Hanoi to Nha Trang is traveling by train or plane because of safety and comforts. For tourists who can afford the time and would like to enjoy beautiful scenes along the way, train is the best choice. The most prominent scene is Hai Van pass, the famous beauty spot between Hue and Da Nang. Traveling by train is the best way for tourists to appreciate the marvelous beauty of this pass, especially in the dawn or sunset. It takes you about 27 hours from Hanoi – Nha Trang by train. For those who want to save time, they can take a flight from Hanoi to Nha Trang. It only takes about 1.5 hour, and Vietnam Airlines maintain frequent daily routes between these two cities. One way ticket is about $90 and Nha Trang Airport is about 40 minutes from downtown area. Besides, tourists can travel by open tour bus offered by plenty of travel agencies in Hanoi Old Quarter.
1. Vietnam visa for australianshttp://pandora.nla.gov.au/external.html?link=https://getvietnamvisa.com/vietnam-visa-tips/vietnam-visa-for-australian.html
2. Vietnam visa on arrival with Australianhttp://enc.slq.qld.gov.au/cgi-bin/DisplayResearchImage.pl?title=get%20vietnam%20visa&Publisher=vietnam%20visa%20&url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/images/logo.png
3. Visa requirements for Australian passporthttps://www.fairwork.gov.au/fwo/webservices/click.ashx?g=db6a493a-b1c1-438b-aba9-a13fa735e03d&mid=71&ci=82&url=https://community.middlesex.mass.edu/utility/Redirect.aspx?U=https://getvietnamvisa.com/requirement?country_id=17
4. Visa on arrival by Vietnam embassy onlinehttps://www.clearinghouseforsport.gov.au/home/redirect?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/embassy
5. Vietnam visa australiahttp://www2.pklibresources.health.wa.gov.au/login?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com
6. Vietnam visa applicationhttp://ezpdhcs.nt.gov.au/login?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/pricing.html
7. Visa for tourist and businesshttp://www.hccc.nsw.gov.au/click.ashx?esi=490&emi=208&url=https://getvietnamvisa.com
8. Vietnam visa processhttp://www.ntlis.nt.gov.au/imfPublic/sites/nt_atlas/imfMetadata.jsp?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
9. Apply visa at Vietnam embassy in Australiahttps://splash.hume.vic.gov.au/analytics/outbound?url=https://getvietnamvisa.com/
For applying an approval letter to travel to Vietnam on holidays, click on one of the useful links and read the details online about Vietnam visa for tourists.