From there, choose a name for the Storage Account, select the Premium-LRS pricing tier, and hit Create. These sizes are equivalent to the D-series Virtual Machine sizes in memory, processor, and pricing. Under the Optional Configuration blade, select the Premium Storage Account you created earlier. Premium storage accounts and DS-Series VMs can be created through Azure Powershell as well as the Preview Portal. The one difference that sets the DS-Series apart from the D-series is how the local SSD space is used.


With Premium Storage, you can provision a persistent disk and configure the size and performance characteristics that will meet your requirements. You can then attach several Premium Storage-backed data disks to a VM, stripe across them and deliver to your applications up to 32 TB of storage per VM with more than 50,000 IOPS per VM at less than one millisecond latency for read operations.
The DS-Series VMs will use 25% of the local SSD to provide temporary storage for the Virtual Machine. The remaining 75% of the local SSD available for the VM will be used to provide an efficient data cache for persistent disks using premium storage.
The DS-Series of VMs are currently the only VM sizes that support persistent disks backed by Premium Storage.


Premium Storage is a new type of storage available in Azure which is SSD based and offers the following key capabilities: Higher IOPS per disk.
Where as regular storage may have a 500 IOPS maximum you may not actually get this performance. East US 2 Select Pricing Tier Select View all Select Premium Locally Redundant then click Select Continue with the storage account creation VHDs created in Premium Storage will be one of three types that each have their own predictable performance characteristics and size.



Kitchen storage containers online offers today
Cloud storage xbox live rewards


Comments

  1. 14.08.2014 at 14:45:56


    The specifics of 10 popular photo products directly from your web expanding as enterprises.

    Author: Seninle_Sensiz
  2. 14.08.2014 at 17:13:41


    Include in this article is HOW to achieve a structured approach rather.

    Author: BOMBAOQLAN