A Chinese man almost died after his entire body had been infected with tapeworm after eating too much sashimi, a kind of sushi which is raw slices of fish. Reports revealed that the man had gone to his doctor to complain about stomach aches and itchy skin. Research has shown that eating raw or undercooked fish can lead to a variety of parasitic infections. Doctors writing in the journal Canadian Family Physician findings said that tapeworm usually happens in poorer regions while other countries are also being infected.


Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features. Bring everyone you know: your friends, your family, your whole church or neighborhood, and come help us raise awareness and money for a cure for Lupus! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It was also reported that tapeworm infections occur after ingesting the larvae of diphyllobothrium, found in freshwater fish such as salmon, although marinated and smoked fish can also transmit the worm.





Survival island nicobit tips
Home remedies for dry skin and face
Communication skills ppt in hindi news