Pregnancy getting pregnant,pregnant after 2 years ttc,37 weeks pregnant flu like symptoms - New On 2016
Congratulations for Pregnancy: Send your best wishes to be a part of a couple’s magical journey of getting pregnant and slowly inching towards becoming a mother and a father.
1) Pregnancy is the only time in life when you’ll fall in love with someone you haven’t met.
2) Enjoy your pregnancy because it is the only time a woman can get away with burping and farting and a man can get away with blaming his wife for her irritable mood swings. 4) Even after the nine months, to be a part of creating a new life is a thought that you will never be able to completely fathom. 6) Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments.
7) Pregnancy is when you’ll truly understand the meaning of being unconditionally caring and patiently selfless.
8) If pregnancy were a cocktail, it would be a mixture of two tablespoons of Romance, one tablespoon of Passion and three tablespoons of Love all mixed together in the spirit of Life. 9) I am happy for your pregnancy but I am happier in knowing that a baby will be born in the arms of such loving parents like you.
10) Pregnancy will take over your life for the next nine months, to give you happiness that will last you a lifetime.
13) For the next nine months your body is a sacred place and your womb will be the closely guarded doors protecting the little angel who will change your lives forever.
16) The changes in your body will last for just nine months, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life. 17) Expecting a baby is the hardest and the most pleasurable wait you’ll ever have in your life.
18) The beginning of your pregnancy is when you’ll never feel alone, even if you are… for the rest of your life. 19) The craziest roller coaster ride in the world is not at Disneyland or Universal Studios – it is the nine months of pregnancy. 20) To have another life take shape inside your own body is an experience that will change you forever. 22) Beautiful things will happen in your life when you understand the power of loving unconditionally, and pregnancy is just the beginning. 24) While you will only carry the baby in your womb for the next nine months, you will carry it in your heart for the rest of your life. 25) Stop reading books about babies and getting pregnant because the beautiful feeling of pregnancy is impossible to be understood in words – it can only be experienced and felt from within. 27) The bitter-sweet pain and discomfort will be all worth it when you get life’s sweetest gift after nine months. 28) The most inspirational thing that pregnancy will teach you is the realization of how even pain and sickness can be gateways to lifelong happiness. 32) The most inspirational part of your pregnancy is that you are actually creating not just a new life, but your legacy which will live on even after you are gone. 33) Have you ever wondered why a woman would ever want to be pregnant despite the nausea, mood swings, temper tantrums and hormonal fluctuations? 34) Metaphorically, pregnancy is Mother Nature’s way of telling you that you have finally stopped being a girl and started becoming a woman. 36) Pregnancy is a great balance in life – it brings out the worst mood swings in a wife and the best levels of tolerance in a husband.
38) The downsides of pregnancy including extra weight, stretch marks and hormonal fluctuations are nothing as compared the upsides which include a lifetime of love and affection of your child. 40) Pregnancy is the only time when you’ll love someone even if the kick you in your tummy and give you sleepless nights. From inspirational quotes to sweet notes to funny jokes to motivational messages – this post is a beautiful fusion of ideas which you can use to eventually write your own words. Congratulations for being accepted as an intern for the next nine months in your new job of being a mother. But the biggest change will be your slow and beautiful transformation from being a woman to being a mother. You have just embraced motherhood – the most beautiful and life-giving journey that any has ever treaded upon. Make the most of your nine months of pregnancy because it is the only time when you can bite into all your food cravings to put on those extra pounds without feeling an ounce of guilt.
And the first sign of this will be your profile picture on Facebook being replaced with your baby’s. Enjoy being spoilt like a princess in this adorable phase of your life’s new beginnings as a mommy to-be. Let your heartfelt words be the encouragement that helps her get through the ups and downs of one of life’s most wonderful journeys.
Pregnant after 2 year vasectomy|
Zofran for pregnancy nausea relief
1st pregnancy delivery time
Published at: pregnancy guide