Last updated: January 28, 2019
Information We May Collect
Personal Information Provided by You
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive Personal Information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents, date and time of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
Personal Information Obtained From Third Parties
Personal Information Collected via Automated Means
- Functional and Analytics Cookies. When you use our Services, we and our third party service providers may collect Personal Information about you through automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, web server logs and similar technologies. The information collected in this manner may include IP address, browser characteristics, device IDs and characteristics, country code or approximate location, operating system version, language preferences, referring URLs, and information about the usage of our Services, such as the approximate time a user plays. We may use this information, for example, to ensure that the Services function properly, to determine how many users have visited certain pages and for analytics, benchmarking and product development purposes.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Internal and Service-Related Usage. We use Personal Information for internal and Service-related purposes, including to operate, provide and maintain the Services.
- Analytics, Benchmarking and Product Development. We and our service providers may use Personal Information that we collect in the context of the Services, such as your country code or language, and your activities on the Services, to perform benchmarking, to monitor and analyze usage of the Services and to improve and enhance them. Depending on your country, we may use your Personal Information to attribute the fact that you have installed one of our apps to one of our advertising and/or distribution partners.
- Advertising. We may use mobile notifications to serve you with advertisements about our or third parties’ products and services. Depending on your country, these advertisements may be tailored to your interests based on your location and your activities on the Services, and in the case of third party advertisements, on other information that such third parties may have about you. Where required by law, we will ask for your consent before showing you certain advertisements.
- Communications. We may contact you for customer-service or technical-support purposes and to respond to your inquiries.
- Legal. We may use your Personal Information to defend our legal rights, to comply with our legal obligations and internal policies.
When We Use Your Personal Information
If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, for example to provide you with certain advertisements;
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with the Services, to respond to your inquiries, or for customer support;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information; or
- We or a third party, have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to conduct business analytics, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you in the context of the Services to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Finger Arts. We may share Personal Information about you with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Service Providers. We may share Personal Information about you with our third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as analytics, reporting, attribution, website hosting, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service and other services.
- Advertising Partners. In some countries, we may share Personal Information about you with third-party advertising companies to enable them to serve you with advertisements regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. Some of our advertising partners may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. For more information about our advertising and marketing practices and those of the third party advertising partners, please see the “Personal Information We Collect via Automated Means” section above.
- Merger. To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Legal. If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Third Party Services and Links
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data. It is important that you maintain the security and control of your account credentials, and not share your password with anyone.
We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not allow you to be identified when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
Your Rights And Choices
European Privacy Rights. Depending on your country and, in particular, if you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you may have the following additional rights:
- Request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or to object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. You may exercise these rights by contacting us as specified below.
Use of Services by Children
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the Services.
International Data Transfer
We may transfer your Personal Information to countries for which adequacy decisions have been issued or rely on third parties’ Privacy Shield certifications, where applicable. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may contact us as specified below to obtain a copy of the safeguards we use to transfer Personal Information outside of the European Economic Area.
Finger Arts, LLC
228 Hamilton Avenue, 3rd Floor
Palo Alto, CA 94301