Subscribe to RSS

The State Patrol performs physical inspections on vehicles that have been rebuilt after being destroyed or declared a total loss by an insurance company. Please visit a Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL) agent first to determine if you need an inspection.
The completed WSP Inspection Request form from DOL, and any letters received from DOL indicating why you need the inspection. For more information about other documentation you may need to be prepared to present at the time of inspection, see the VIN FAQ.

You will need to bring a completed Washington State Patrol Inspection Request Form provided by a licensing agent as well as other documents depending on the type of inspection. Have all the paperwork necessary to complete your inspection including a completed Washington State Patrol Inspection Request Form provided by the licensing agent. Select your closest VIN lane (see below) and make an appointment using our online scheduling program. Please note that some of the documents provided on this page are available in AdobeA® PDF format only and will require the AdobeA® Reader in order to view or print them from your Web browser.

They also will perform physical inspections as required on vehicles reported stolen, homemade vehicles, or other vehicles without a proper VIN, when there is a VIN discrepancy, when there is a record dispute, when ownership is in doubt, or other special cases.
For information on acceptable reciepts for major component parts please see our FAQs on acceptable MCP receipts and the handouts below.

Mousetrap car physics report
Cheap car tyres cardiff
Vin verification monument co elevation

Comments to «Washington state vehicle vin search dmv»

  1. DolmakimiOglan writes:
    With another car or object are going to offer you a free Carfax history.
  2. SAMIR789 writes:
    The auto services, auto maintenance and size exceeded 21 characters car.