Diabetes mellitus pathophysiology powerpoint backgrounds,type 1 diabetes cure october 2014 uk,type 2 diabetes and kidney problems uk,type 2 diabetes symptoms in young adults jokes - How to DIY


Diabetes Mel itus ? Type 1, IDDM, Juvenile-onset ? Type 2, NIDDM, Adult-onset The pancreas! Complications Diabetes: Complications Macrovascular Microvascular Stroke Diabetic eye disease (retinopathy and cataracts) Heart disease and hypertension 2-4 X increased risk Renal disease Peripheral vascular disease Erectile Dysfunction Peripheral Neuropathy Foot problems Meltzer et al. Complications Effect of ACE Inhibition in Diabetes HOPE Study Relative Risk Reduction of Ramipril vs.
Secondary diabetes mellitus, also known as type 2 diabetes or adult onset diabetes, is a form of disease which leads to high levels of blood glucose by adversely affecting the insulin production in the body.
This disease hampers the insulin resistance of the body by weakening the cells and gradually starts to show in the functioning of muscles, liver and tissues.
There are a number of contributing factors related to one’s lifestyle that lead to the onset of type 2 diabetes. Mainly the people from America and other European countries, and also of African, Chinese and Japanese descent are more prone to type 2 diabetes because of the unhealthy lifestyle they lead. Because of the high intake of fast food items which these people have incorporated as a normal and regular part of their diets, they suffer from this and various other diseases.This diet contains too much of trans fatty acids, artificial flavors,  and saturated fats and thus increase the risk. Genetic disorders, although constituting a small risk percentage (10%), is another cause of the development of type 1 and type 2 diabetes. In twins, the probability of one twin contracting diabetes is about 90% if the other twin has it; in siblings the same percentage is decreased to 25-30%. Many already existing health conditions can also lead to the development of diabetes in the patients. If you interesting in "Diabetes mellitus" powerpoint themes, you can download to use this powerpoint template for your own presentation template. Unlike type 1 diabetes, secondary diabetes mellitus doesn’t destroy the insulin producing beta cells but makes them less efficient in tackling the sugar content of the body. Almost about 95% of the diabetes cases in the US have lifestyle issues as the core reason behind them.


Also, one can’t do anything to avoid a faulty genetic development inside the body, which makes it an important cause of this disease.
Most of the times, these genetic complications are found to be related to the beta cell structure.
Medical conditions like hyperthyroidism, glucagonomas (a form of cancer), testosterone deficiency, etc. Improving one’s lifestyle at once, including the diet, is the only way of avoiding this disease. For viewing only, you can play with our flash based presentation viewer instead of downloading the ppt file.
All the fat that accumulates in arteries and tissues affects the body by clogging the blood flow and making the person obese over a prolonged period of time. If the body mass index gets greater than 30, it is a case of obesity. Various diabetic conditions such as maturity onset diabetes of the young (MODY) and Rabson-Mendenhall syndrome are the results of monogenic type of diabetes, which arises out of a single gene malfunction, hence the name.
Medications too, like atypical antipsychotics, thiazides and others, are responsible for triggering diabetes in the patients. However, the body needs insulin to absorb glucose from the bloodstream and circulate it to the various cells of the body. So these medicines must be avoided, or not taken without the proper guidance of your doctor. The high level of glucose in the blood can cause damage to the vascular system in the heart, liver, kidneys, eyes and nervous system. This disease can occur at any age, but more often its development began in childhood.Diabetes type 1 is a disorder of the immune system. Antibodies were supposed to fortify the body from bacteria and viruses even attacking pancreatic and destroys insulin-producing cells (beta cells).
As a result, the pancreas can no longer produce insulin for the body.Treatment of diabetes type 1 in the form of regular insulin injections, because the sufferer is no longer able to produce insulin.


However, the amount produced can not meet the body’s need or because body cells do not respond to insulin properly (insulin resistance). Insulin resistance is the most common cause of diabetes type 2.People who are overweight have a greater risk of developing diabetes type 2, as obesity can cause insulin-resistant conditions. Insulin resistance causes blood sugar (glucose) increases, because although the pancreas work harder to produce the hormone insulin still not be able to keep blood sugar within normal levels.Although diabetes can not be cured, people with diabetes can still live a healthy and normal if handled appropriately. This type of diabetes is often difficult to detect because of the hormonal activity is high in pregnant women. The high level of glucose in pregnancy will affect the baby because glucose also becomes circulated through the placenta and the baby in the womb. Regular consultation with a doctor is needed to diabetes can be detected early.Gestational diabetes usually resolves after giving birth.
But having gestational diabetes during pregnancy makes the woman has a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes in the future. Most people think that diabetes is just one disease that occurs due to high sugar levels in the blood. In the meantime, have not found a medicine that can cure diabetes with certainty, so it can only be prevented and controlled. However, sometimes we do not realize how important the function of the eye until there is a problem or health problems in the eye.



Research to cure type 2 diabetes symptoms
Medical errors number three cause of death youth




Comments

  1. Alla

    Vegan calorie controlled - planned - beneath-eating regimen, eat ~1600 calories a day probably.

    31.08.2014

  2. Buraxma_meni_Gulum

    Blood sugar levels and lipid notably.

    31.08.2014

  3. narkuwa_kayfuwa

    Encourages the consumption of protein and excess french Women Don't Get Fat , but I will be trustworthy.

    31.08.2014

  4. INKOGNITO

    Medications, lower their triglycerides more, and increase their.

    31.08.2014