Readymade PLR That Combines the Popular Self Help and Entrepreneurial Topics!
...Designed to help your readers acknowledge their shortcomings and take corrective measures to regain control of their day-to-day lives for increased happiness.
Living Life on Your Own Terms
Eliminate the victim mindset and empower your audience to take action and control over their future!
Download this Done-for-You Pack of Content That's Ready to Be Put to Work for You TODAY!
Content you can use on blogs, in emails, as a product, on social networks and more!
Details of the Personal Satisfaction PLR:
You get 20 well-written PLR articles as follows:
1. Your Self Perception Wasn’t Chosen By You – 496 words
2. Quit Faking Happiness and Learn How to Live Authentically – 470 words
3. Don’t Shoulder the Burden of Everyone Else’s Problems – 488 words
4. Start Prioritizing What Matters Most to You – 466 words
5. How to Handle Adversity with Your Head Held High – 465 words
6. Are You Squandering Your Energy on Things That Don’t Matter? – 481 words
7. Set Boundaries to Protect Yourself from Negative Influences – 469 words
8. Choose Your Reaction to What Life Sends Your Way – 448 words
9. You Can’t Enjoy Personal Satisfaction If You’ve Adopted the Label of Victim – 434 words
10. Become the Best Version of Yourself By Weeding Out Bad Traits – 440 words
11. Gain Appreciation for What’s Going Right in Your Life – 460 words
12. How Many Meaningful Experiences Have You Had in Life? – 512 words
13. You Can’t Achieve Goals without Grit – 442 words
14. Be Honest About Whether or Not You’re Guilty of Complacency – 451 words
15. You Don’t Have to Be a Natural to Achieve Success – 474 words
16. Are Your Closest Relationships Supporting Your Personal Satisfaction? – 441 words
17. To Live Life on Your Own Terms, You Have to Retrain Your Brain – 453 words
18. Don’t Just Change Your Beliefs – Change Your Behaviors! – 437 words
19. Life on Your Own Terms May Mean Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone – 454 words
20. Being in Charge of Your Life Doesn’t Mean Closing the Door on Vulnerability – 428 words
It Makes Great Niche Crossover Content, Too - for Inspiring Your Audience in the Areas of Health, Relationships, and More!
You’ll Get Access 20 Readymade PLR Articles PLUS Have the Opportunity (on the Next Page) to Complete Your Funnel with a Special Upgrade If You Want to.
I only have 2 rules for my PLR:
1. Don't use my name on it.
2. Don't pass along the PLR rights to others.
There are no refunds on my PLR.